Based in the world (Remote)
January 14th, 2020
PING REDUX™ is a challenging ping pong puzzle game, remade from its older sibling PING 1.5+™. It’s not for the weak at heart. Bounce off the walls and obstacles and reach the succulent and tasty orange. It boasts an excellent techno soundtrack that’s so good, it’ll stay in your brain for days. PING REDUX has 100+ levels, including 12 bosses inspired by classic games to help keep the gameplay varied. With bombs, lava, moving hazards, and other sorts of blocks to get in your way, do you think you can beat it?
- 100+ levels for you to enjoy
- Hyper retro voxel visuals
- Some sweet sweet music provided by Xonah
- Boss stages provide unique gameplay challenges and are throwbacks to the 80s
- Probably too hard for your uncle to beat even though it's inpsired by his era
PING REDUX Nintendo Switch - Trailer YouTube
There are currently no screenshots available for PING REDUX. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Indie Prize USA Finalist 2019"
- "Indie Prize ASIA Finalist 2019"
- "The value is superb and the gameplay is truly addicting."
- William Caruana, thexboxhub.com
- "Ping Redux is a fantastic puzzle game that everyone should play!"
- Ryan Engstrom, gametyrant.com
- "...the definitive version of the PING experience."
- EdEN, ps4blog.net
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Listen from the artist on soundcloud soundcloud.com.
About Nami Tentou
We are a licensed video game developer and publisher for consoles, mobile, pc, mac, and linux. We do our own internal projects, contracts, and publishing of other amazing indie titles.
More information on Nami Tentou, our logo & relevant media are available here.
PING REDUX Credits
Christopher F. Arnold
Development, Programming, Design